As a valued member of the PTS Advance team, your health and well-being are important to us. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, PTS recommends that employees:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
PTS recommends that all non-essential business travel be avoided and if any business travel is required by client, that you please contact your PTS rep for further guidance.
Also, effective immediately, PTS is implementing a temporary screening questionnaire for all current worksite employees. The screening questionnaire will consist of the following questions:
- Do you have CURRENT symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled to any of the CDC Warning Level 3 or 2 countries and/or countries with active health notices including mainland China, Iran, South Korea, Italy, or Japan in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a person who has a confirmed or probable case of coronavirus in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a person who has recently traveled to mainland China, Iran, South Korea, Italy, or Japan AND has been sick or ill in the past 14 days?
If you answer yes to any questions, please follow CDC guidance and seek the advice of a healthcare professional. You should also not return to the client worksite until you can answer no to all questions.
Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information or any other issue, please contact HR at any time hr@PTSadvance.com or 949-268-4000.
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, please see links below: